Today I want to share my favorite springtime blush! I love wearing the pink, rosy and coral colors! I’ve actually purchased a new blush and completely fell in love with it! Some people often wonder which color blush to choose especially with lipstick. I often choose my blush according to the lipstick color. For example, if I’m wearing an orange or coral lip, I will choose a coral/orange toned blush. Or if I’m wearing a pink/red lip I’ll choose a pink/mauve toned blush. I think it balances out the look and gives it a beautiful finish! On to my favorite springtime blush!
- MAC blush in ‘Peaches‘ I LOVE this blush! This was actually the first blush I’ve purchased from MAC. It looks beautiful on every skin tone and is definitely WOC friendly!
- Milani Baked Blush in ‘Berry Amore’ This is such a beautiful blush! I has a little highlight in it, but nothing major! It’s a beautiful blush you can wear year round!
- Sephora cream blush in ‘All Smiles‘ This is such a beautiful coral blush. It has a red undertone to it so you don’t need much! I only own one cream blush which is this one. It is really easy to use!
- Wet-n-Wild blush in ‘Mellow Wine‘ This is my everyday blush! I reach for this blush more than any other! It literally goes with every type of look!
- Last, but definitely not least…Milani powder blush in ‘Coral Cove‘ Beautiful. Just beautiful! This is my newest blush and I’m in love! It blends beautifully into the skin! I can’t wait to buy more Milani blushes!
What’s your favorite springtime blush beauties? I definitely have more in the near future! Continue to connect with me! I really appreciate your feedback, compliments and comments!