Hey Beauties! Happy belated Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful mothers! I hope you enjoyed your day (I surely did!) Can you believe it’s May already?! Today I want to share some of my April favorites! April went by super fast I can’t believe it! Let’s get right into my April favorites!
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water ($6.99). LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I use it in the mornings to refresh and moisturize my skin. At night I use it to remove my makeup. It is seriously one of the best formulas I’ve ever tried! An added bonus, it doesn’t burn or sting especially around the eyes! It feels just like water!
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Wash ($6.99). I used this face wash a few years back and then stopped using it for a while. I picked it back up because other acne washes would dry my skin or irritate it which left room for break outs. I love this cleanser because it isn’t harsh on my skin and doesn’t leave it dry!
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel ($18.99). I recently did a review on this stuff. Guys this is an AMAZING product. I would definitely buy this product over and over again. At first I was turned away by the price, but a little product goes a long way!
- MAC Mineralize Loose Powder in dark ($33.00). I have recently started purchasing more MAC products. I am so glad I got my hands on this loose powder. It’s actually a foundation, but I use it to set my highlighted areas. My under eye doesn’t crease and it lasts all day!
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere ($5). This has been my go-to lip for the last couple of months! It’s the perfect mauve/nude matte lipstick. A great thing is that it isn’t drying to the lips. I love to pair it with my MAC cork liner.
- Colourpop Brow Pencil in Black n’ Brown ($5). Okay, I LOVE this brow pencil! I have been reaching for it more than my ABH brow wiz. The most loving thing is the price!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow ($40). This is one of the most beautiful palette of highlighters! Ladies if you can get your hands on it grab it while you can because it’s always sold out! I love Golden Bronze the most! It gives your skin such a beautiful and radiant glow!
- Wet n Wild Stipple Brush ($2.99). Wet-n-Wild came out with the most beautiful brushes! I actually own about 5 of the brushes, but the stipple brush is one of my favorites. It applies the makeup so well! I use it to apply my highlight or blush. It’s a steal for $2.99! They even have brushes for $1!
- Milani lip gloss (sorry I don’t know the name of the color) ($1). I bought this from the Dollar Tree. It’s such a beautiful brown toned lip gloss! It applies very smoothly. Once I get the name I’ll let you guys know!
- Wet-n-Wild nail polish in Lavender Creme ($1). I picked this baby up from my local Dollar Tree. It’s the perfect spring/summer color!
- Ruby Kisses HD Set n Forget Setting Powder in banana ($5.99). This is a great setting powder! Be careful not too apply too much because a little goes a long way! This is a great dupe for the Ben Nye powders.
So those are my April favorites guys! I hope you all will try the products! Comment and let me know what your current favorites are!